Wishing for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• grey_leopard
    Options
    I am new too! also trying to make friends and get my coworkers/friends involved. Okay I will add you ppl. LOL! Yay!
  • mfpfatima
    Options
    That is awesome. Of course you can do this- You can add me as a friend if you like, i too need the motivation and friends to achive my gosls:-)
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    Great to have goals!!
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Open diary and I log every day
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! Feel free to add me :-)
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    Thanks guys!!
  • love_
    love_ Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome! The more friends, the merrier! Feel free to add me! :)
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also joined MFP a long time ago, but kind of got out of the hang of using it. I now have the app on my phone so it shouldn't be a problem, but we shall see! Anyway, I'm always up for making new friends! Feel free to add me! The more of us that join together, the easier it will be to hang in there in the long run! Hope to hear from you and best of luck! =)
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish my diary is open and I am here everyday and will give you support or someone to vent to. Have a great day.
  • PosiesforRosie
    PosiesforRosie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi please feel free to add me - I need some friends as I not very motivated as the moment.
  • Ajourney4life
    Options
    Hey looking for friends as well. Need to stick to my weight loss goals and I think having a support system will help. Hi everyone.