Reasons why you are on this journey...

Options

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    that is the best reason to lose weight!"!
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    20. To be with the love of my life for a long, long time. I do not want him to be alone because I cannot eat right or exercise.
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    #18 To be a healthy example for my son and to love the way I look instead of being embarrassed to have my picture taken!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    #21 so I look good nekkid
  • karion1990
    karion1990 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    #22 ---My personal is to feel comfortable wearing one shirt! Been wearing a carigan,vest or other 2nd shirt for the past 13 yrs...As a security blanket
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    #0023 to feel comfortable in my body
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    #24-to run a half marathon without stopping

edited to change the number cause someone posted as I was :drinker:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    to wear all those clothes i spent so much money on and NEVER got to wear...
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    I am hoping the vibrant, happy girl that I 'swallowed' along with the cookies and the pizza etc...will emerge again....I really miss who I used to be.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    #25 I want my boobs to stick out more than my stomach!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    These two right here! Because I want to be the most awesome gramma ever. I take them running, bicycling, hiking, paddleboarding, river rafting, horseback riding, ice skating, quadding....they are both active and love to be outdoors having fun. The boy makes me race him home from school every day. I couldn't do those things 100 pounds ago.

DSCN0118.jpg
    I HATE PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!!
  • crystal82dawn
    crystal82dawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need this I need to feel better, be able to do thing again. No where fampy clothing.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Because my kids think I kick *kitten*. I want to keep proving that to them even as they grow into jaded preteens. ;)
  • mcrower
    mcrower Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    #29: I want to be able to move with fluidity & be more competitive in rowing.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    #30: Because humans aren't meant to be squishy piles of suck, and I got tired of being one.
  • mrs_jatkins
    mrs_jatkins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    #31 - to feel good in myself and look stunning when my boy finally asks me to become Mrs_jatkins.....
  • GeliPearl401
    Options
    #005 To not have to stretch my shirt to avoid the lower gut cling

OMG, I do this too!!!!!

#32...so aside from all the previous reasons that I can relate to...I got tired of being told that I had a pretty face and if I lost just a FEW more lbs, I'd be gorgeous.

#33...I'm tired of hearing, "Girl, what happened to you!?!"
  • 25tofit
    Options
    #34 to not be the biggest one in my family, and to change my habits for a lifetime
  • lmunro5394
    lmunro5394 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    #35 - Because my inner child wanted to play, and hike, and run, and and and, but there was no way my outer body could do it...
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Reason # 036: To learn to belly dance and do shimmys without my whole body jiggling.