Not quite half way, but progress ... pics

Options
I'm still a few lbs from half way, but I have a few pics now. There are practically no pic of me at the highest weight - 247, but here are a couple. The other pics are 4 months and 40 lbs later.

I still have a long way to go, but I'm in for the long haul.

hhuummm, I can't seem to post the pics, but they are on my profile page.
Anyone want to tell me how to add them to this post?

Replies

• GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    yahoo search "tiny pic" then change the "IMG" on each side to "img"
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Had a look at your pics on your profile and you look just awesome, such a differece. Your hard work has sure paid of so far!!!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Do'n great! Way to go!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! Your looking very YOUNG!!! WTG!!:heart::smooched:
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the great work-looking forward to the nex set of pix
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Quite an amazing difference~Nice Work!!
  • sparknotes
    Options
    I went to your profile...you are looking great! I've been with MFP for 55 days and I've lost 13.5 pounds...feeling great! My fiance also has begun as well and we are both having a ball...its kind of like a game logging everything. I KNOW I'm taking this all the way! Keep up the success!
  • trendyas
    trendyas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm still a few lbs from half way, but I have a few pics now. There are practically no pic of me at the highest weight - 247, but here are a couple. The other pics are 4 months and 40 lbs later.

I still have a long way to go, but I'm in for the long haul.
    35bzhhi.jpghhuummm, I can't seem to post the pics, but they are on my profile page. Anyone want to tell me how to add them to this post?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!