Positive Encouragement!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for friends on MFP who have a little or a lot to lose...or just need a friend who will be positive and uplifting!

Choosing to live a healthier lifestyle is challenging at times, especially when food is such a social lubricant (if you work in an office like I do, you understand!). If you're looking for support and positive encouragement, please consider adding me. I know what it's like to be obese, I've been obese my entire life. My top weight was over 330lbs, but today I'm imperfectly maintaining at 130lbs weight loss. I still want to go back to my old behaviors though, so I have to renew my commitment to my health and wellbeing daily. I know there are many of us out there struggling with yo-yo diets, looking for ways to just know how to eat differently so we can be done with this business of calorie counting and scale monitoring, but the change starts with us. It started with me 4 years ago and when we all start making the positive change it creates a ripple effect, so that the next generations will be healthier and healthier since we led the way!

Happy journey to health everyone! -We're worth it-

Replies

• JilianneNicole82
    Options
    Hello! I am always on and always encouraging!! I totally agree with what you said. Feel free to add me and anyone else can too as well!! I look forward to sharing our journeys!!
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. Glad to see you are staying positive and making progress. I am a former personal trainer, now working toward my Masters degree for Education. Feel free to add me and pick my brain for any exercise information or questions you may have.

Progress can only be made with an overall positive outlook. You will find many encouraging people here.

Also, be sure to vet anyone who attempts to give you advise regarding exercise and nutrition. This is a great place to assist with fitness goals; however there are some people here that should not be giving advise. Feel free to read my profile for my qualifications and even ask those in my friends list.