PB2 help

Options
13»

Replies

• midnight333
    Options
    Just bought a batch the other day on Amazon. These tips will be very helpful thanks to all:)
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I bought mine in a health food store in the States...I mix it as directed with water and put it on my banana or apple slices, yesterday I had it in my protein smoothie. great stuff, but far too expensive to buy online!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    Bump for later! I may need to try this stuff!
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff. I am eating it more than I thought I would. I originally ordered the 'regular' and chocolate on Amazon. I did buy another 'regular' when I was in Whole Foods, but I"m finding myself using the chocolate version more. I just ordered 2 1-lb bags of it on Amazon.

In addition to putting in protein shakes, I love putting it in my greek yogurt.
    The best one I make is -
    greek yogurt, chocolate PB2, 2 truvias, a dash of butterscotch flavoring, graham cracker crumbs and a little bit of chocolate chips on top. I call it my "butterfinger". SO good.

Oh I also added PB2 and cinnamon to greek yogurt and tastes great, I used it to dip apples.
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My personal fav use of pb2??? Easy, use it like a crust on a piece of well spiced and seasoned chicken breast thinly sliced like satay. Vióla just like chicken satay dipped in a spicy Thai peanut sauce, with the added texture similar to fried chicken...it really is amazing...I'll give a recipe if people want it.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I use it in oats and greek yogurt.
  • oosaah
    oosaah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My personal fav use of pb2??? Easy, use it like a crust on a piece of well spiced and seasoned chicken breast thinly sliced like satay. Vióla just like chicken satay dipped in a spicy Thai peanut sauce, with the added texture similar to fried chicken...it really is amazing...I'll give a recipe if people want it.

yes please! that sounds amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When I eat peanut butter straight from the jar which I do as often as it fits into my nutritional day then I eat regular peanut butter. Same thing with a peanut butter sandwich. But, when I use peanut butter in a recipe or a shake I always use PB2 or chocolate PB2 and love it. Hope that helps!