Need a buddy

Options
Hi! I really need a buddy or someone to help motivate me! I'm 5'5'' and 66 kilos (whatever that is in pounds) and am trying to get down to about 60 or 59 kilos. I tried a couple of months ago by myself but my MA and life got in the way but now I'm done I really want to give it a shot! Mostly to just be healthy and happy, but I'm also a bridesmaid in January and, what with the rest literally being models, am going to be the fat bridesmaid :( But, I figure if I get a little svelte I can be the Christina Hendricks of the group :) So, anyways, if there's anyone out there with similar goals or whatever please help! :)

Replies

• spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - we can help eachother :)
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, are you my lost twin? JK, we look nothing alike, but I'm 26 and currently at 65 kg, going for 60. Add me of you want! :)

EDIT: forgot to mention I'm 5'6"/171 cm. ;)
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll be there for you if you want to discuss anything on your mind.
  • ami525
    ami525 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi

add me as friend I started the 30day shred, would u like to join,I need a buddy to motivate each other
    bye
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!