After midnight

Options
If you eat something after midnight do you count it as the next days calories? Lets say I went to eat something right now (12:58EST on 10/11), should that be tracked under the 10th's calories since I haven't gone to bed yet or should I count it as the 11th's since it's officially the 11th?

Replies

• NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I always count it as the next day... I am often (read almost always) still awake after midnight and sometimes I will have a little snack or something before midnight just to "stop" myself. I hate to eat after midnight simply because I may not get my workout in tomorrow and have a smaller calorie count to work from!
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Don't look at my diary because I haven't been doing a good job lately....but when I logged all the time I would log my day from when I woke up until when I went to bed. I work nights so that's just how my days go!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I don't if I am working second shift, since I don't get home till ~1130pm and don't get food logged till nearly midnight or later...other days, I count it as the next day.
  • livingwithlam
    Options
    I've always count mine as the next day if I eat after midnight.. it does suck to take away from my day's calorie allowance though, so I try to keep the snacks light.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I don't live on a standard wake up in the morning go to bed in the evening schedule. To compensate that, my "MFP day" is from when I wake up to when I go to bed, rather than midnight to midnight.