Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends

Hello all,

Been using MFP for a while now but new to the community side of it. Need friends to share the motivation :)

Feel free to add me

Replies

• Hello all,

Been using MFP for a while now but new to the community side of it. Need friends to share the motivation :)

Feel free to add me
  • we all need friends
  • shaneewilliams51
    shaneewilliams51 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello my name is shae! I've been using MFP on and off for a year now :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Feel free to add me
  • tiny2se
    tiny2se Posts: 1 Member
    Using MFP on and off foe the last while, Looking for friends too....eaiser to lose with help and motivation
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Same here!
  • Add me :)
  • 76Wright
    76Wright Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me have same issue.
  • I am new to the community side of things too but been using the ap on my phone for three months. Feel free to add me :)
  • Cher2686
    Cher2686 Posts: 94 Member
    Everyone add me too! I need some good swift kicks once in a while :)
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    I'm fairly new to the community as well and the friends I have made so far are awesome and so motivating! Feel free to add me as well and anyone else who would like to add me! I could use more friends as well :)
  • Hogscliffe
    Hogscliffe Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I've really need to get motivated, like you used mfp for a while and not used the community bit, feel free to add me. I'm a mum of 2 teenagers and juggling a job and a hectic hubby:)
  • Feel free to add me! Anyone else can too! Always on and always encouraging!!!!!