Travelling Thread

Options
WeekndOVOXO
WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
Post where you've been and where you want to go? Upcoming trips, trips you've just taken. Vacations, work, what ever.

Been to France, Germany, Italy, States, Mexico, Switzerland, all over Canada.

I would love to visit Japan, China, Korea, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Algeria, and Sweden.

Replies

• Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    I've been to Germany, Cuba, Egypt, Orlando... and whole Spain

Would love to visit India, the States (most of all NY, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Ángeles and route 66 -motorcycle!-), Argentina, Australia, South África, Italy, France, Greece, Maurice Islands... And soooo many places :wink:

Let me know when you come to Spain!
    Post where you've been and where you want to go?

I would love to visit Japan, China, Korea, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Algeria, and Sweden.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I've been to texas,kansas,oaklahoma,tennessee.

i wanna go to Greese! Alaska! San Fransisco! Rome! Italy! France! Holland! Germany! and Ireland!
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Oh! God! How I could have forgotten UK?
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Post where you've been and where you want to go? Upcoming trips, trips you've just taken. Vacations, work, what ever.

Ive been many places but my absolute favorites were japan, rome, and hungary. I would love to see ireland, austrailia, and any exotic scuba dive location :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK

I have been to Venice, Pompeii, Paris, Lake Garda, Canary Islands, Verona, All round France, Sorrento.

Booking to do a california road trip including San Francisco, Las Vegas etc. for 2013/14

Also want to go to China (Chengdu to cuddle a Panda!), Brazil, New York, Canada, Iceland, Cuba, Australia, Jamaica, Thailand, Maldives, Africa and India. :-)
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been to Australia, Fiji, Rarotonga, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil and Uruguay (6 weeks of backpacker in Jan), and a year high school exchange to Chile. Bring on Europe!
  • kinrsa
    kinrsa Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Would love to visit India, the States (most of all NY, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Ángeles and route 66 -motorcycle!-), Argentina, Australia, South África, Italy, France, Greece, Maurice Islands... And soooo many places :wink:

Where in South Africa do you want to go? It's where I'm living now, but when I moved here I'd never heard anyone say they wanted to visit.

I've been all around the US, Ecuador & South Africa.

Think I want to live in Thailand, Russia, Australia and New Zealand next. Maybe Kenya.
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im from Australia, i've been to New Zealand, America, Canada, Thailand, Fiji and New Caledonia. In December I am going to South Africa! I really really really want to go to Ireland and England though....one day!
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Well, I've heard and read that is a country of contrasts and full of wild nature so... I think I wanna take a loooooong tour and see Capetown, Johannesburg, Durban, make photo-safaris...

But I'm opened to suggestions! Tell me! :smile:

Where in South Africa do you want to go? It's where I'm living now, but when I moved here I'd never heard anyone say they wanted to visit.

Think I want to live in Thailand, Russia, Australia and New Zealand next. Maybe Kenya.
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Ok, New Zealand, Kenya, Russia too... I think I need to begin playing lottery, hahahaaha :laugh:

• susantrigg18
    Options
    Hiya :-)
    Im from Australia, ive been to Indonesia (Bali & Java) Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kota Kinabalu & Kuching) Thailand (Phuket) Singapore, most several times.

Next year, August, hubby & i are spending 2 months in the US, doing Route 66, The Inside Passage & then maybe San Lucas, Mexico for the last 6 days to unwind before the big flight back to OZ.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Let's see; France, Italy, Spain (many times to these three), New Zealand, South Africa, Namibia, Lesoto, Thailand, Morocco (many times), Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, Iceland, the US (but only Seattle), Canada, Turkey (many times), Ireland, Scotland, Egypt... I can't think of any more off the top of my head. I don't see myself travelling much in the near future, just exploring the UK where I live with some trips in Europe. But one day I'd like to travel in Australia, and I'd like to visit California.
  • Rozh1970
    Options
    I am from the Uk, but have been lucky enough to travel to France, Germany, Crete, Canada and quite a bit of the states.

I am counting the days until my two weeks in Orlando in January 2013, we are also planning a trip to San Francisco and Las Vegas at some point.

My husband is a huge baseball fan and we hope to visit evey major league park at some point, we have been to seven so far, plus a spring training ground :happy:
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ive been to..
    China
    Korea
    Canada
    California
    Michigan
    Nevada
    Newjersey
    Georgia
    Live in Arizona

Going to Washington in November

I've always wanted to go to
    Uk
    Ireland/Scotland
    Australia
    Greece
    Spain
    Italy
    France
    Germany
    Peru
    Alaska

I wanna go everywhere!! Well almost
    Everywhere ^^
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia.

I have been to: New Zealand, USA - California, Canada - Ottawa, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Austria, Germany, France - Paris, Greece/Greek Islands, Turkey, Italy (all over, spent 6 weeks in Italy all up), Hong Kong.

I want to travel to: Vanuatu, Fiji, Maldives, Mauritius, Bora Bora, New Caledonia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Galapagos Islands, Cuba - Havana, USA - New York (planning this for 2013) and Las Vegas, Egypt, Holland, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Madagascar
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    I currently live in Australia

I have been to:
    England, Ireland, France, Thailand, Japan, Canada, Scotland, Czech Rep, Hungry, Spain, Germany, Austria, Luxumberg, New Zealand, Wales, Italy, USA (all over), Canada and Mexico. Backpacked the USA for 6 weeks. Lived in Canada for a year and also lived in England for a year. Have also traveled around Australia twice.

Where I would like to go:
    Bermuda, Cayman Islands, back to Czech Rep and Hungry, anywhere that is warmer than where I currently live.
  • kinrsa
    kinrsa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, I've heard and read that is a country of contrasts and full of wild nature so... I think I wanna take a loooooong tour and see Capetown, Johannesburg, Durban, make photo-safaris...

But I'm opened to suggestions! Tell me! :smile:

Cape Town has tons to see and do, especially if you go up the coast a bit to the Cape of Good Hope & Boulder Beach (where you can swim with penguins). Everything is in bloom October - February. Robben Island is a must-see in CT.

Durban is nice- warm year round & relaxed. Addo Elephant Park is nearby (well, kind of- closer to Port Elizabeth) & is worth checking out. I saw over 100 elephants there one day. And you can see the whales in Durban if you go at the right time.

Johannesburg (where I am) is a working city. It's nice to check out the Lion & Rhino park (where my profile pic was taken) and the Apartheid Museum, maybe take in a Soweto tour, but there's not much else to do.

Kruger National Park is the place to go for a game drive (safari). It's the biggest game park & the tour guides all know the area really well.

I've heard Victoria Falls is a nice place to visit this time of the year, but I haven't been yet.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Let's see; France, Italy, Spain (many times to these three), New Zealand, South Africa, Namibia, Lesoto, Thailand, Morocco (many times), Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, Iceland, the US (but only Seattle), Canada, Turkey (many times), Ireland, Scotland, Egypt... I can't think of any more off the top of my head. I don't see myself travelling much in the near future, just exploring the UK where I live with some trips in Europe. But one day I'd like to travel in Australia, and I'd like to visit California.

Oh I forgot India, and Sri Lanka! How could I, both amazing. And Cuba. And Grenada. And Malta. And Madeira. And Portugal. And Greece. I must be getting senile, and should make up one of those memory books...
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am from a really little offshore Island in the UK, I have been to England, Wales, France, Spain, Italy, San Marino, Morocco, Gibraltar, Egypt, Australia, USA, Canada, Bahamas, Bahrain, Singapore, Austria briefly, on my way to Venice on the Orient Express, which was one of my best trips, I recommend it wholeheartedly.
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia but emigrated here from the UK as a child. I love to travel, so have been to a few different places so far:
    Malaysia (often- my mum's family lives there)
    Singapore
    Japan (all over- spent 5 weeks there)
    Greece
    France
    Germany
    England

For the first three months of this year we were in the Americas, so went to:
    USA (only NYC, the West Coast and Vegas/Grand Canyon, though)
    Mexico (all over- spent 6 weeks there)
    Cuba
    Costa Rica

My favourite places so far would have to be Japan (absolutely incredible) and Costa Rica (just for the wildlife and adventure sports!). We're moving to Munich in January, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the world- Russia, Denmark, Ireland, Czech Republic, ITALY! I also want to see South America- Chile, Peru, Argentina, Brazil....

I just want to see everything!