Small Success

Options
cedarghost
cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
I started 40 days ago today. I have lost only about 12 pounds, but I have lost over 4% body fat and am starting to tone up a bit. Anyway, today a co-worker (whom I hadn't seen in about a month) said "You've lost a lot of weight haven't you?"
Awesome!!! That's the first time anyone has said that to me!

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    ONLY 12 pounds?! You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! 12 pounds in 40 days is great!!!
  • parrotlady66
    Options
    congrats to you .. and when an other person notices and makes a complimant you feel like you are on cloud nine
    enjoy you day .. keep up the good work
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    I started 40 days ago today. I have lost only about 12 pounds, but I have lost over 4% body fat and am starting to tone up a bit. Anyway, today a co-worker (whom I hadn't seen in about a month) said "You've lost a lot of weight haven't you?"
    Awesome!!! That's the first time anyone has said that to me!

12lb is great for 40 days! i was hoping to lose 15lb in 8 weeks (56 days) there is hope for me yet :)
  • Sarahmarie51285
    Options
    Way to go!! 12 pounds is huge!! Great job and keep up the good work!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! That is an average of 2 lbs/week!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Now if I could just get myself to stop stepping on the scale every time I go into the bathroom....haha! I don't know if I can do that at this point....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!