Where do you put your keys and phone?

Options

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well let me introduce you to something....the bra! It is a versatile item that not only keeps the girls in place but is also a wonderful place for keys ;) I typically just carry my phone in my hand, but that's just me!
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I use the Victoria's Secret little Zipper Wristband. It's not bulky and works perfectly for my little house keys while I'm running the neighborhood.
    486636_487893837888355_1935946396_n.jpg
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have an armband that I put my phone in and I put any keys that I need to carry in my bra lol. Sometimes I tie the key or keys around my shoelace that way there's way that I'll lose it. I usually only have 1 or 2 keys to carry.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I use the Victoria's Secret little Zipper Wristband. It's not bulky and works perfectly for my little house keys while I'm running the neighborhood.
    486636_487893837888355_1935946396_n.jpg

This looks pretty cool, and is probably the only thing I've seen mentioned so far that I would be interested in.

I had an armband for my (ridiculously stupidly large) smartphone. I couldn't deal. So, phone stays home. I run around my community and usually leave the door unlocked or will hide the key somewhere on the front porch. Luckily I live in a safe area and know a few neighbors so I feel pretty secure running without anything on me.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    When I go outside I put a single car or house key in my pants (lululemon has the built in key thing in the waist band. It will fit a credit card and ID too. LOL) I never bring my phone.
  • RunningGranny
    Options
    My key and clicker go in my shoe pouch (http://www.roadid.com/p/the-Shoe-Pouch-ID) along with my ATM card and a five dollar bill. (hate to not have cash on me) My iphone goes in my arm pouch during organized walk/runs but goes in my waist pouch when I'm going out alone. Also when I'm going out alone I clip an old broken nano in my sleeve to throw thieves off. My neighbor was mugged once while jogging, they took her iphone and her Garmin watch.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I know some people think fanny packs are EWWWWW but that's what I use. :D

Love my fanny pack!
  • klcluff
    klcluff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love my SPI belt!

http://www.spibelt.com/
  • Zipparah
    Zipparah Posts: 4
    Options
    Where's me keys? Where's me phone?
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Phone in my armband.

I take my car key off the chain and safety pin it to the inside of the belt area of my pants - leaving the other keys behind.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My mailbox = keys! and my phone is my music player and attached to my arm!
    Plus as a woman, I really feel you really shouldn't run without a phone.... you never know what'll happen.
  • vlw32578
    vlw32578 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ladies, be careful about storing your phones/ipods in your bra while running. I lost a phone that way due to exposure to too much moisture.
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Phone in an armband so I can track my run, car key in my running tights pocket (I run in the forest so I have also been known to hide it under a rock, but don't try this is you're more than an hours walk away from home or likely to forget), bumbag (British equivalent of a fanny pack) for the dog treats as he runs with me. I do also have my own bumbag for if I'm taking fuel with me on my long runs bu it's kept separate from the dogs as the crumbs from his biscuits stick to jelly sweets I carry and make for an unpleasant taste!!!

When we run in a group all the car keys go in 1 car and only 1 car key is taken, if I'm running from the house I take the 1 house key off my keyring and stick it in my pocket!!

I tend to avoid putting ipod/phone in my bra or back pocket as sweaty iphones next to your ear......not nice!!!
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hook my keys on my bra-strap, and leave the phone in the car out of sight.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't keep my mobile phone in my bra, maybe for very short periods of time and only if really necessary.

I would read up on mobile phones and cancer risk. It might be not proven that they are cancer causing but also no one has proof that they are not...
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I found this awesome product Flip Belt-- I love it, bought 2. www.flipbelt.com

it goes around your waist or your hips and it holds everything including your phone.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Keys stay in my gym bag and the phone is stuck to my hip at all times.

- James
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    keys stay at the gym or at home and I leave everything else. I never take my phone running.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a phone case that has a removable back for storage of id, credit, medical cards and a key. I use that and then stick my phone in one of those armband things. Works well for me!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    iPhone on a band on my arm. Key in the little zip-up back pocket of my running leggings :)