Most embarrassing thing....

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
What is the most embarrassing thing you ever had to ask a friend to help you with.....

Foe me, I was preheating my BBQ and a few minutes into preheat flames were spitting out everywhere. I turned the BBQ of, opened it, and that's when I saw the end brissle of the grill scrubber. The handle had melted all over the grill. Had to call a friend to help me clean the thing. It took hours. My wife watching, shaking her head the whole time. I swear within an hour my facebook lit up with wise cracks.

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    clogged the toilet of a mutual friend. The worst part was it wasn't even because I had to poo, it was allergies and the toilet had been on the fritz, so when I threw the tissues in the commode and I flushed, it started overflowing everywhere. Reached the carpet, made it soggy..

It was a mess. .
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My best friend had to help me with my wedding dress when I had to pee right before walking down the aisle. And Im not even going into what Ive asked my husband for help with.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I can't really think of anything. I must have no pride.
  • lisamurphy7227
    Options
    when youve spent as much time in the hospital as i have (14 years in more than out).... i can top any embarrassing bodily fluid story. but im not gonna make it worse reliving it here lol.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    when youve spent as much time in the hospital as i have (14 years in more than out).... i can top any embarrassing bodily fluid story. but im not gonna make it worse reliving it here lol.

Liver or kidneys?
  • Charlie003
    Options

Liver or kidneys?

Nevermind. Reread your profile.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Probably help getting out of a dress after a few too many jagerbombs... lol
  • lisamurphy7227
    Options
    ive had two kidney transplants. one from a cadaver in 2001 that did me good for a few years and then just last april my husband gave me one of his.
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    I ripped my jersey in the middle of a football game. I did not want it to rip any more so i asked my friend if he would put ducktape over it until the end of the game.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    To kill a spider. My then husband was away at the time and there was a giant spider in the sink. Huge.
    Friend laughed when I called for help but then upon seeing it said "Oooohh that is a big boy!"
    It was too big to throw a shoe at it. And I knew it would jump on me.
  • katie070563
    Options
    Asking a friend to remove her 23 stone dog (with large, sharp teeth and a bit of a temper) who found his way under and up my skirt, whilst I was trying to serve in her pub one very busy evening. Lets just say....waiting for a drink never hurt anyone!!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I consider myself pretty mechanically inclined but there was an instance a few weeks ago....I picked up a load of muddy nasty boys from football practice and upon dropping one of them off i hit my automatic door opener (minivan) and the door opened but when i went to shut it...it wouldnt! I could NOT figure it out! After about 15 min of trying EVERY logical thing i knew to try, I humbly went to the door and asked the boy's father (total hottie) to help me and explained what the door was doing. He opened my passenger side door ( I was checking him out..of course)..hit the UNLOCK button and shut my door!! OMG!! SERIOUSLY I FELT LIKE A TOTAL FOOL! LOL...then...to top it off...he says...I saw you checking me out! FIFTY SHADES OF RED! Then, i busted out laughing and he did to!:blushing: :laugh:
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Trying on my new wetsuit whilst the kids were at school, then finding the zip was stuck and having to go next door to ask them to get me out of it! Found it very hard to face my neighbour for a few weeks after that one :blushing:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager - and a size 8, I had to ask my mom and her best friend to zip me into a freshly washed pair of jeans. It literally took all three of us. It's also one of my funniest memories, but today if my own daughter asked for the same help, I would throw those jeans in the garbage instantly.