I stepped on the scale today.....

Options
And the weight is coming off. Woohoo. 20 lbs since 1 August...and my pants are falling off.

Replies

• DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!! WAY TO GO!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • bobbettewhite
    Options
    and I am down 3 lbs! I started this past weekend and am really keeping track of the foods I eat and the exercise I get. It's amazing that when you have to log it in...it makes you think twice about eating certain types of foods. This has been a huge help!
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go.
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay congrats! :)
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Wow way to go ,awesome job..
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yay for falling pants!!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    That's an awsome feeling!! WTG
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome news. This is the what determination feels like....:smile:
  • gurdy21
    Options
    I got on the scale today to start another weight loss journey. I just can't seem to keep it off. Anyway it wan't good but I know it could be worse. I see all the weight people have lost and it gives me alot of motivation. I am glad somebody let me know about tyhis website
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome....it so motivating when you can SEE results!
  • Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale today to start another weight loss journey. I just can't seem to keep it off. Anyway it wan't good but I know it could be worse. I see all the weight people have lost and it gives me alot of motivation. I am glad somebody let me know about tyhis website

You have to be honest with yourself. Log EVERYTHING. If you have the mobile app...you can scan in barcodes. Walk everywhere. I walk a minimum of three miles a day. You don't have to walk fast. Just pick it up a bit every day and walk a little farther every day. A month ago it took me 55 minutes to walk three miles. This week.....48 minutes.
  • Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome....it so motivating when you can SEE results!

It is also awesome when others can see your results. Someone asked me today if I had lost weight.... It felt good to say YES. This person doesn't even know me....they just see me in the gym sometimes and we chat while getting ready for work.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    And the weight is coming off. Woohoo. 20 lbs since 1 August...and my pants are falling off.

So if you had one secret for your success, what would it be? Congrats by the way. You're doing great!
  • histogal99
    histogal99 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pants on the ground...pants on the ground....look at you with your pants on the ground!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!