Anyone have hearty and healthy meal ideas?

Options
Ive decided to throw out the whole eat 300-400 cals per meal with small snacks throughout the day idea. I am constantly hungry and its annoying so Im going to eat between 500-700 cals per meal and hopefully no more than 2 snacks a day, and hope I stay full longer and within my calories limit (Im shooting for 1900 a day). The problem is ALL my recipes I have collected over the years are geared towards dieting and are less than 500 cals per serving. Guess I ccould double up on servings... but still its noot gonna cut it anymore. So anyone have ideas that I can eat that will get me to the 500-700 cal mark? Bfast, lunch and dinner ideas welcome. Thanks so much.

Replies

• cathoops
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help you with meal ideas, but I do wonder if you had enough protein and fiber in your meals before. Or it could be that you workout too much for that sort of limit. (Not that you should stop working out, just that you require more fuel then you thought.) Good luck!
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I post pictures of what I eat everyday on my blog!! Check it out www.cupcakesandkickboxing.blogspot.com! I hope it helps!!! Its hard not to get in a rut!!!