My turn to bring in a snack...HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Cook chicken breast in a crock pot with buffalo sauce until it falls apart, stir in greek yogurt or Nuefchatel cheese (naturally lower in fat than cream cheese), and serve with celery and crackers as a buffalo chicken dip.

Oh yum! You could also chop up the celery and blend it in and the put the filling in egg roll wrappers and bake them. Serve with sour cream or greek yogurt mixed with ranch dressing powder mix.

Writes a grocery list.......
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Cook chicken breast in a crock pot with buffalo sauce until it falls apart, stir in greek yogurt or Nuefchatel cheese (naturally lower in fat than cream cheese), and serve with celery and crackers as a buffalo chicken dip.

Holy ****.
  • stevielinville1
    Options
    Depending on number of employee's. You could get individual yogurt and some trail mix packets. both tasty and healthy
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Muffins
    I have everything to make these!!! Guess what Im doing tonight!
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    now i am hungry, where is your office i can stop by tomorrow, you should make ALL this stuff! :)

I'm with kenlad!!! Whatever you decide to bring...I'm sure it will be good...where is your office again?!?! LOL!!

Oooooh...how's about little turkey meatball appetizers!! Easy to make or even buy! Stick toothpicks in them and you're set!!!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    fruit tray with watermelon, pineapple, strawberries and grapes. always a favorite. OR a tray with cheeses, rolled lunch meats, pickles and olives
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad!
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin FLUFF!!!! Recipe is on my blog!!!! www.cupcakesandkickboxing.blogspot.com its SO Yummy and low cal, you can eat with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, etc...its so good. 28 calories for 2 tbsp!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Be careful with the cake mix muffins. Betty Crocker has downsized their boxes from 18.25 oz ot 15.25 oz so either cut back a little on the pumpkin or buy two cake mixes and add 3 oz of the extra mix in. I make these with the pumpkin and the 15 oz boxes make the muffins flat. So frustrating. It took me a year of flat cakes to figure this out!!!
  • Mizz_Lenea
    Mizz_Lenea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!!! I think I'll be good for the next year as far as options. :bigsmile: