Reading the Scale Bruh!

Options
Alright, so I weighed myself first thing in the morning -- dully note that this same predicament I'm about to explain, has happened multiple times. When I weighed myself the scale read 151lbs! that's 3lbs. above what I wanted to see! So as my world was crashing down I was like... hey! I gotta pee! So I go to the bathroom, come back, take off my giant sweatshirt and weigh myself again. This time! it said I weigh 148lbs! What is happening to the world! Which weight should I be going off of!?

Replies

• Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Well, if you pee in a jar and keep it with you, your weight won't change. Problem solved.
  • Pandy1962
    Pandy1962 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Were you weighing in your sweatshirt before, I always weigh how I was born, wearing a smile and nothing else.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself as soon as I get out of bed... after I have gone to the bathroom... and in my birthday suit!
  • Xvmandsie
    Xvmandsie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Were you weighing in your sweatshirt before, I always weigh how I was born, wearing a smile and nothing else.

Same over here!! Nekked and potentially crying depending on what it reads, lol ;)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    500 mL of water weighs 1 lb. You can easily pee a lot more than that.