Who is on weight watchers?

Options
I am thinking of joining the online program. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    It's not any better than MFP. Either will work if you use them to their full potential.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I did WW back in '05 (online) and lost 45lbs. Now they've changed the program twice to my knowledge and I tried to do it on three separate occasions with the new program and cannot lose any weight with it. Not sure if it's the eating of more points or the new structure or just me, but I cannot make it work for me. If I had all my old materials I'd use that. It's definitely different.

I have some friends that I met through WW the first time that are having similar issues and do not like the new program.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I did WW back in '05 (online) and lost 45lbs. Now they've changed the program twice to my knowledge and I tried to do it on three separate occasions with the new program and cannot lose any weight with it. Not sure if it's the eating of more points or the new structure or just me, but I cannot make it work for me. If I had all my old materials I'd use that. It's definitely different.

I have some friends that I met through WW the first time that are having similar issues and do not like the new program.

Yeah I heard that fruit is now a free food??? Wtf? I can't imagine this. I love fruit and would go hog wild!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Why would you waste your money over there?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    d Flex and Momentum (I'm actually still doing Momentum on my own) and loved them both and had great success. I don't like a lof about the new program.
  • Xvmandsie
    Xvmandsie Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Did the old program 5 years ago and lost 63 pounds, my cousin lost 132, and my other cousin lost 145... but when I tried it with the new plan I just cant get into the new program - thats why i'm on MFP - didnt want to keep flushing money down the drain
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Did the old program 5 years ago and lost 63 pounds, my cousin lost 132, and my other cousin lost 145... but when I tried it with the new plan I just cant get into the new program - thats why i'm on MFP - didnt want to keep flushing money down the drain

See? WTF WW? What.the.fizzle?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    d Flex and Momentum (I'm actually still doing Momentum on my own) and loved them both and had great success. I don't like a lof about the new program.
    What is momentum?
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    They stress that you need to limit your fruit intake, that's the whole point. You are expected not to be gorging yourself on fruit.