Boob weight!

Options
So ive had big boobs my whole life. When i started losing weight i was afraid that they would just shrink up and i would be flat chested. WELL now after ive lost 65 lbs im still the same cup size, however...I HATE MY BUST NOW! I feel like they make me look bigger. I still have 50 more lbs to lose, has anyone else not lost a little bit of "boobage" until the last 30 or so pounds?

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35#, and didn't lose any from my boobs until about the last 5. There is still hope, but everyone is different!
  • Allylynn
    Allylynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I lost 50 pounds about 2 years ago.....my boobs were the same size as before. Super depressing. I still had more to lose. Perhaps it would have come off later. Eventually I regained the weight when a friend moved away and due to a health issue. Good luck.
  • Xvmandsie
    Xvmandsie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lose first in my chest, and last in my thunder thighs and big ol' bootay... will gladly take some of your boobage if you want to trade :)
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose pretty evenly, including my boobs, which weren't particularly large in the first place ): I guess I can't have it all!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have lost inches in my bust but it's from my rib cage because I am the same cup size. :tongue:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 22 pounds but my bust looks much bigger (I"m also really big) because my ribs got smaller and breasts didn't.

I bought new bras that make me look SO MUCH BETTER!. Went from wearing a 38D to a 36DD or 36F depending on the style. Can't even tell you how much better - up and high instead of the old look. Absolutely more slimming.

I also wore clothes that are made to emphasize my bust instead of hitting the bust and going straight down. When I was heavier that made me look slimmer. Now I need clothes that go out for the bust and then in to show off the waist. Also very slimming.

I'm a 50+ year old lady, so these are not revealing clothes. But the kinds of clothes I wore to hide my extra weight are very different than the kinds of clothes I want to emphasize my new shape.

What IS bugging me is that just like everywhere else, I have a bit of extra flab/skin where there used to be fat and now there isn't. So right now I'm slightly droopier in the bust just like I'm slightly flabbier in my lower ab. I'm hoping that more muscle and a bit of time in both places will help.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 pounds and have not lost ANY of my boobage. I have went from a 38G to a 34G!! I still have 30 pounds to go and know that I will probably go down to a 32 band size. Hoping to lose a little boobage so that I can find pretty bras that don't show when I where lower or wider neck tops!!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i was 130 b4 & now 110 i lost Soo much of my boobs lol
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    As I have just started this and I am a larger breasted woman my trianer tells me that I will lose weight there, however it is the last to go..If you have a good bra they will not stand out as much. Keep up all the good work you are doing! :smile:
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 pounds and haven't lost anything from my cup size. I am still the same cup size. I have 55 more pounds to be where I want to be so I am really curious if I'll lose any in my boobs. We shall see.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    With my weight loss I have pretty loss the boobage but they look good in a good bra :glasses:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost a bit of weight, first was stomach/thighs now boobs have gone down a bit. You cant really predict where its gonna go from next unfortunately, dont worry