What programs are you all doing? Results!?

Options
Hey everyone!

So I am a week and a half from competing the fitness DVD program I started 6 weeks ago!! I got awesome results and am looking forward to doing a couple more different ones. The Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 seemed really short for me....UNTIL I saw this! The before/after pictures made up my mind in a heartbeat!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ke1iBS_D77E&desktop_uri=/watch?v=ke1iBS_D77E&gl=GB

I am going to do them both!
What if I did them back to back in one day? Do you guys think it would be as effective? (I am used to exercising about an hour a day already, so it wouldn't be undo able for me)

Who has done them!?
Post your results here!!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about her Body Revolution.
  • RomansNonna
    RomansNonna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I workout at LA Fitness, classes only...Body Works w/Abs, Zumba, Club Boxing, Step w/Abs...Luv the variety! I also do calories in vs. calories out...I have lost 44 lbs in almost 11 months.

Good Luck!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    madcows 5x5.

I've gotten stronger, put on some muscle, and leaned out (diet is responsible for this).
  • cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I loved the 30 ds! I did that video (inconsistently, as I couldn't get to it every day) for months, I saw major changes in inches, but not so much in weight! They are fantastic tho! Ripped in 30 is the step up from shred I think! I have started her total body revolution program and am loving it. I included the "kickstart your metabolism" week, which while intense got me bakc into routine, shed the bloated feeling and lose a bit!!!
    I think doing both programs would be ok, as long as you take note of how your muscles are responding and go from there!!! Good luck!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Program? Why do you need a program or a DVD to hold your hand?

Anyway I use a jump rope and a suspension trainer as my primary means of exercise. I've lost 130 lbs and added good muscle.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last 2 weeks of Jamie Eason's Live Fit from bodybuilding.com. I've dropped at least 1 size, although it may be 2, I'm not sure which size I was at when I started this program.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Get your lifting on girl!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html

Don't let the name of the site intimidate you, women can do this!
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    I use Jefit for inspiration, works for me
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    ~1200 cal/day diet on here, running ~35-45 per week, one day of a core/cardio HIIT class at work (going to bump this up to two), and two days of some light/medium free weights.
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire & 30DS ~ I am able to do both (most of the time) :laugh: