Hey everybody

Options
I just signed up. I already like the tools they have to offer. I've tried so many things. I might as well try this. I pray that it works. Hope I get to meet some nice people too.

Replies

• PinguimPraiero
    PinguimPraiero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, deedee!

Even though it is on the internet, I think a support group is just the thing to keep motivated. MFP people are very friendly and encouraging!

Enjoy Living!
  • deedee8812
    Options
    I think you are very right, Pin! By the way, that looks delicious. Take care and see you on the boards!
  • andreacarreau
    Options
    This is the first day of the rest of my life! This is a wonderful site and I know I'm going to do it this time!!!
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    deedee ....these things only work if you stick at it and follo their advice ....cheaters never prosper...!

It works, really.

Good luck, this is a good positive choice, well done you!

xxx
  • dvincent
    Options
    The tools make all the difference in the world & the support group. This is so much better than a weight reducing class I
    went to about a year ago, the instructor just wanted to talk about how important it is to wear high heels to look sliimmer,
    no joke, that was the last time I went. I'm 63 had a back fusion, high heels are thing in the past for me..
  • deedee8812
    Options
    Thanks dv and wish!!

High heels to look slimmer??? :laugh: I think I would got up and left right then and there! Everybody I've talked to on this site has been so encouraging. I'm sorry I waited this long to do this. But now that I'm here....:happy:

"Stay positive and stay motivated"