Looking for motivational friends :)

Options
Hi! I am done with being unhealthy! rather I would at least like to make the step into living a healthier lifestyle. I am nearing my 30's and starting to feel the weight of a lifetime of bad choices. I know that if I do not change my ways now I wont have another 30 years. Not to mention I am discusted with the example that I am setting for my two young daughters. I am ready for change, I need change! and so I have joined this community in hopes to keep track of my excercise and diet and to make new friends that are also working to strive the same goals! I know I have a long road ahead but I think I am finally ready to put my best foot forward. I look forward to sharing my success and making new friends!

Replies

• Hlthy4MeNow
    Hlthy4MeNow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I know exactly where you are coming from! I am sending you a friend request. Hopefully we can support/motivate each other towards a healthy life style.
  • badmunke
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. =)
  • ROYAL_2012
    Options
    HEY IM DARTEL! I HAVE JUST JOINED MY FITNESS PAL TO HELP KEEP TRACK OF DIET AND EXERCISE AND HOPEFULLY LOSE WEIGHT! I AM VERY MOTIVATED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND LIVE A BETTER/HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE!
  • DollaMimi86
    Options
    I am on the same boat :) Hopefully, we all can reach our goals and look great in 2013 :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am done with being unhealthy! rather I would at least like to make the step into living a healthier lifestyle. I am nearing my 30's and starting to feel the weight of a lifetime of bad choices. I know that if I do not change my ways now I wont have another 30 years. Not to mention I am discusted with the example that I am setting for my two young daughters. I am ready for change, I need change! and so I have joined this community in hopes to keep track of my excercise and diet and to make new friends that are also working to strive the same goals! I know I have a long road ahead but I think I am finally ready to put my best foot forward. I look forward to sharing my success and making new friends!

Welcome to mfp and good luck with your weightloss journey :)) Feel free to add me if you want!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good way to look at things. All you have to say is that you are worth doing this and that you can do this!!!! :) Add me if you'd like :) Anyone else looking for friends for support and motivation add me up! :)
  • foxontherun03
    Options
    All are welcome to add me as a friend. I do my best at motivating.
  • k8zor
    k8zor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Wishing you the best on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. :)
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good for you and I am requesting you as a friend :smile: