The best app for fitness?

Options
I am looking for an app that will help me work out on the days I can't get to the gym, like when I have a sick kid. I don't have a home gym or workout dvd's. I would love an app that would walk me through tabata drills or HIIT at home. Any advice/experience?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club app! I love that app. I don't know if it's for android, but if you have an iPhone, I'd recommend it.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club app! I love that app. I don't know if it's for android, but if you have an iPhone, I'd recommend it.

^^this^^

it might come across as an app for women, but the workouts are solid for both men and women. it's free, too!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    YouTube has millions of quick workouts you can use. I use Pilates videos from there all the time
  • marlfox_00
    Options
    Jefit for iPhone or android is a great app. Thousands of routines to choose from on their website that can be synced to the app with many preprogrammed exercises included to create a custom routine. The Nike app is good as well.
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    Try gain fitness! I haven't actually used it yet, but I downloaded it and browsed. It looks AWESOME. You can customize it for whether you're at home, on the go, or at the gym and what kind of equipment you have available. You also decide what kind of work out you want and what areas/muscles you want to target. It was also free in the app store. I am looking forward to using it at home!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    fitness buddy... has workouts you can do at the gym or at home with equipment or just with your body weight