On a date with the above Poster!!

Options

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    @colie - Secluded mountain cabin...for a picnic of course (wife would be tracking my cell phone so, have to get somewhere it doesn't pick up

lol jk of course

omg, lol

dude...colie and I have had a previous convo...she knows Im playin :P

I knew you were playing, I saw the " lol jk of course "............still thought it was funny, thats all.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    @Joseph WWE for some wrasslin' !!!

wrasslin'.................then to ****'s Last Resort! (It's a restaurant in San Diego, gaslamp district, the ****'s is "Richard's (n)ick name

We have a few of those in Tennessee....
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    go to a comedy club
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    @colie - Secluded mountain cabin...for a picnic of course (wife would be tracking my cell phone so, have to get somewhere it doesn't pick up

lol jk of course

Mountain cabin sounds fun! Can we toast marshies?

@JosephV- New York State!
  • coliema
    Options
    I had to delete this post, I just quoted and it was blank. I can't do anything right WAAHHH. hahaha
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @Joseph WWE for some wrasslin' !!!

wrasslin'.................then to ****'s Last Resort! (It's a restaurant in San Diego, gaslamp district, the ****'s is "Richard's (n)ick name

We have a few of those in Tennessee....

That makes sense to me, probably originated some where in the sticks..........makes sense right! You know your in a laid back place when the server smiles at you and welcomes you as she's throwing napkins at you!
  • coliema
    Options

lol jk of course

omg, lol

dude...colie and I have had a previous convo...she knows Im playin :P
    :blushing: We are tight Nate!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    @colie - Concert...who would you like to see? :)
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @colie..........Awwwwww.........so farrrrrrrrrrrrr awayyyyy. Closer to CT then NYC?
  • coliema
    Options
    @colie - Concert...who would you like to see? :)

@epmorris- Dave Matthews PLEASE :)

@Joseph- I'm 5 hours from NYC, not sure about the time for CT. Upstate NY!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Most likely dinner at PF Chang's and then maybe a movie or a walk down on the Riverwalk.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    @Joseph: I guess I'd have to take you to see a UFC match, huh? Then comes the bar to either toast to success or drink to the next victory!
  • ketoonboard
    Options
    @Joseph: It'd be an awkward date since I'm straight (I don't know if you are), but after a moonlight stroll on the beach/park after a glass too many of some nice wine, we'd look into each other eyes and know we were meant for each other.

It would've been a lot better if a female would've been the last one to post.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @Joseph: I guess I'd have to take you to see a UFC match, huh? Then comes the bar to either toast to success or drink to the next victory!

geeh.....can't even really remember the last time I drank.............oh yeah I had a beer with a buddy at dinner one night........boy did I get buzzed. No taking advantage of me.............lol
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    shooting range

You couldn't handle my guns!

j/k

challenge accepted.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    @slkelh, I'd take you miniture golfing

You would see my b*tchy side! When I play mini golf, I usually throw a mini tantrum. Damn ball won't go in the hole.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @Joseph: It'd be an awkward date since I'm straight (I don't know if you are), but after a moonlight stroll on the beach/park after a glass too many of some nice wine, we'd look into each other eyes and know we were meant for each other.

It would've been a lot better if a female would've been the last one to post.

Agreed with your last line, funny as *kitten* though!
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @slkelh, I'd take you miniture golfing

You would see my b*tchy side! When I play mini golf, I usually throw a mini tantrum. Damn ball won't go in the hole.

I'd love to see that! i like to win anyways! lol
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Josephvitte...wow.....I feel honored to have a man on top of me!!..LOL
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    and underneath ;)