morning or evening?

Options
i started insanity yesterday, i did it in the morning at 5am because its the only time i can fit it in the morning with being at college but i felt so tiered i had no energy. then today i did it as early as i could in the evening, which is 7. i had much more energy and felt i got a better workout, but i'v heard you get much better results by working out in the morning. should i get up and do it in the morning and hope it gets easier, or is it okay to do it later? also i try to eat no more than 1200 cals a day, i'v been told i need to eat more, but surely i'll put on weight? any help appreciated!

Replies

• mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I never, ever, work out at the same time each day. I have a toddler and it is impossible. I have successfully lost over 40 pounds. I do not think it matters in the least bit what time of day you workout. A lot of people prefer to work out in the mornings because it kick starts their day on a good note, but it isn't necessary for weight loss. As for your intake I do think that is low. I don't know your hieght but 1200 isn't much considering you are doing such an intense program. I'm not an expert, just my two cents.
  • jadefordxo
    Options
    ah thankyou, i wont bother getting up so early then & just workout when i can. well done on your weight loss btw thats amazing!
    im 5"5, i think i'll just see how 1200 goes for now, thanks for the reply:)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I also think it does not matter. I have a full time job and 4 kids that are involved in various activites, so I fit exercise in whenever I can. As long as it works for you, that is what matters.
  • jadefordxo
    Options
    thankyou, well thats good knowing i wont have to get up till 6 rather than 5 haha :)