Looking to help motivate

Options
i am a personal trainer in the Cedar Hill, TX area looking to help those who are wanting to change their lifestyle of eating and their fitness levels and take care of the Temple's that God has blessed us with. No matter the age or the fitness goal!!!!

Looking for some extra motivation myself as I am also inspiring to be a fitness model and looking to take my nutrition and fitness level to an all time high.

Replies

• drbaharak11
    drbaharak11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go buy few magazines and have coffee and look at the pictures. That does it for me all the time. Seeing these beautiful woman of Hollywood gets me going.
  • fgarduno90
    fgarduno90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ima need to add you ASAP!
  • LetiaAmber
    Options
    Yes! Well I'm in. I started about 2 weeks ago & definitely need some motivation!!! :)

And some new friends! Lol
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well I am looking to help motivate any and everyone who is looking to help better their fitness and nutrition goals. My wife and I have done a lot of research from exercises that are good for every level of fitness person, to new foods that not only are good for your body but taste good as well. We have been blessed with being a help to others and I want to continue that help. i also write for examiner.com and I will be posting my link up soon so that you can take a look at some of the articles i have written and if you have any ideas or subjects you would like for me to write about, i will be glad to do so as well.
  • MrHolyTemple
    Options
    What are your goals that are you currently trying to reach? Im going to start a group on here pretty soon to help motivate and inspire others and that will be for everyone to give their own advice. I dont claim to have every idea but there maybe someone who does and they are more than willing to give their feedback. Everyone can help everyone.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    help away :-)
  • MrHolyTemple
    Options
    I am working on doing a daily blog/documentary on my everyday progress to even reach my new goals i have set for myself. i believe this will help everyone with relating with everyday struggles and knowing what to do to gain success. Im willing to use myself as a test subject to accomplish a task