5'6 171 Pounds

Options
I am 5'6 171 pounds (in my profile pic) and I want to see pictures of people that are my current weight or those that were my weight and lost weight. I want to lose 16.8 more pounds. I have lost 16 pounds so far. I just need a visual picture. HELP!

Replies

• edinbyrd99
    edinbyrd99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5.6 at 189. You dont want to see what that looks like. I am also 48 years old. Just keep working hard. You are off to a great start!! I would love to lose 16 pounds.
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! What is your goal?
  • sharonhauptman
    sharonhauptman Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, Brooklyn rocks!!! But New York has so many skinny models/actresses. I am 5 ft 10.5 inches 154 pounds. I want to lose 4 pounds. Does that help?
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    Yes, Thank you
  • aubreydarko
    Options
    I use this website, it gives me perspective because I think we see ourselves larger than we actually are. http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-4332-body-shape.htm#img
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 1/2, but I just say 5'7 :laugh: I started out at 190 lbs and I am now 141 lbs. Not sure what my ultimate weight will be as I originally thought 130 lbs, but with weight training my body has changed in ways I didn't expect. I will just say I am a work in progress and I'm loving this journey! Good luck to you and I hope this helps. :smile:

August 2011
    BEFOREAUGUST2011.jpg

May 2012
    010.jpg

September 2012
    003-4.jpg
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    There's a pic of me around 155 lbs in my profile standing and smiling in a pink bikini. I'm 5'6"
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and began at 178.6. I'm now 138.4 and just getting into a size 6, for the first time ever! My original GW was 144 then I moved it to 137. I did reach that but daily/weekly fluctuations have me move up and down a few pounds here and there. Overall I am content where I am with weight and am now more focused on body composition, meaning to increase my muscle to fat ratio.
    My photos are in my profile... If you can't see them ask to add me as a friend if you want.
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    Thank you.