Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i really like Optimum Nutrition as it mixes so easy. Was always a vanilla guy but just received my order of mocha cappuccino today and love it with almond milk.
  • raj83168
    Options
    Out of what I've ever tried, Optimum Nutrition is probably the best of its class, along with Syntha-6.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress is the cheapest brand around (always on sale at WalMart) and I actually love it. I was wary since it was cheap but I read online reviews before I bought it and it got great reviews. I have tried the chocolate peanut butter and vanilla flavors and both taste great. One scoop is 140 calories and 26g protein. I make my shakes with a single scoop or a scoop and a half - I used to do double scoops, but found it too filling.
  • tugboating
    Options
    ok so everyone is good or bad to have a higher protein??? I got drink with 30gram in them I am wanting to know if I drink one or 2 day will it help I can not loss so it seem no matter how I watch what I eat.

Protein builds lean muscle. The presence of lean muscle increases your metabolism and promotes fat loss.
    What type of exercise are your doing?? You need to balance your cardio with resistance training. Doing cardio alone will take FOREVER to build muscle.
  • rootbag
    rootbag Posts: 11
    Options
    a pro tip if you're an idiot like me and never bothered reading instructions - add water first THEN powder, so much easier to mix!
  • crystal82dawn
    crystal82dawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you:)