Accountability partner needed ....

Options
I'll talk myself into quitting in the gym in an accelerated heartbeat! I could use an accountability partner to help keep me going for that last 5 minutes on the elliptical or stairmaster ...

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I could use one as well. I just stick with the friends I have on here holding me accountable.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I usually turn on my favorite song..and I make sure its at least 4-5 mins long. In fact, my "workout " playlist is composed of songs that are at least 4 1/2 minutes long! This keeps me occupied. You can also call a friend or hubby during that time and chat! I call my hubby all the time..he doesn't understand why I call hime "winded" and out of breath..but who cares! lol..it helps me thru
  • embercakez
    Options
    I hold myself accountable.
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    I could definitely use one as well. I keep convincing myself to just take the dog on a walk instead of going all the way to the gym so I could definitely use someone to push me to go to the gym! Add me if you'd like. As far as going those last few minutes, I like to go as fast as I can for like 2 minutes then slow for 30 seconds and then as fast as I can for 2 minutes and then slow for 30 seconds, it seems to make the time go quicker...just think how awesome you'll feel knowing you reached a nice round number!