NS Goal

Options
Will you share your non-scale related weight loss goal? What are you really looking forward to doing when you reach your goal?

I am only 18 down but I am already starting one of mine next week, I am helping coach my daughter basketball team, and not by sitting on the bleachers and yelling instructions!

Replies

• gtscorekeeper
    gtscorekeeper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My NS goal is to go on a helicopter ride - when I don't have the read the weight requirement waiver!!!
  • Toomanyhats
    Options
    For me it's all about being fit. I use to run around w/ the children all of the time, but for the last 8 years have had a desk job. It made me lethargic! So tired all of the time. By working out, I feel better. I no longer crawl out of bed in pain. I also have a bad back and arthritis in my hands (I'm only 48, not 65!) and that's part of the reason the workouts make me feel better, stronger.
  • jilllemar
    Options
    My NS goal is to go on a helicopter ride - when I don't have the read the weight requirement waiver!!!

OMG that is a good one I didn't even think of! We went on a helicopter ride last April in Myrtle Beach and I remember worrying that I was going to be over the weight limit!
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Looking as sexy as I feel
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 4 jeans that have been in my drawers for 5 years. I want to be able to wear them and not have the muffin top from he!! (I can put them on and button them now, breathing and sitting are out of the question).

I want to not jiggle. I want firm muscle under my skin, I am starting to be able to feel it, but I want to be able to see it.
  • USMC1968
    USMC1968 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To water ski again... Go to Six Flags and ride all the hairy rides... and zip line... when I get to goal
  • jilllemar
    Options
    To water ski again... Go to Six Flags and ride all the hairy rides... and zip line... when I get to goal

Water skiiing and rides are both mine too. Next summer.

I want to be able to fit comfortably in the tub with my husband :)