HALLOWEEN COSTUME NSV

Options
So I love sewing, but in the last couple years stopped making things for myself because I had reached a nice that did not fit into any patterns :( However, with Halloween fast approaching I was getting requests from some people to make costumes and realized while meandering through patterns that I can fit the patterns again!!!!!!! Coolest Halloween costume ever, here I come!

I'm turning this into the coolest re-imagination of Alice ever :)

1819_zpse0b9dfd4.jpg

Replies

• CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a great and unique NSV! I demand Halloween pics!!!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Love steam punk! Sometimes wish I didn't have little ones so I could wear sexy costumes...heavy sigh. ;)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    How fun! Make sure you hit a party or 2!
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    How exciting :D
    I wish I could use a sewing machine. I think I'm going to learn ... :P thanks for the inspiration!
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    loving the steampunk! sew-eet nsv!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am going to be a living dead doll :) that costume is amazing i love the one on the right
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome! I wish I could sew better, mostly i hand sew stuff. I have a machine i just do't really know what I am doing! I would love to make a costume that fit me like a glove! I learned to crochet and got really good at that this past year so I know I have the potential lol.
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fab costume! I made a Marie Antoinette one for last year, and the wig, which took about a week alone, but it was worth it, good luck, you'll look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!