What music motivates your workout?!

Options
I love listening to music while i work out but after awhile i get sick and tired of the same songs....I love all kinds of music and would love to find out what music motivates you! What would be your ultimate play list?

Replies

• shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I loooooove ACDC. I don't know why, but their music always pumps me up!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Maroon 5's recent music is my go to right now... Up beat and great for the elliptical.... Best of Luck...
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    First, let me preface this by saying I am a 40 year old white boy.......
    Now, my current mix stars with N2Deep, Slim Thug, then goes to Quiet Riot, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Korn, Primus, LL Cool J, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Ozzy, Soulja Boy, Ted Nugent, One-Eyed Doll, Otep, Foster the People, Blackfoot, Jimi Hendrix.........etc.
    It is a really mixed up playlist of music. I switch it up about once a month, but it is usually this weird all the time.
    I love a variety of music....
  • JamieS04
    Options
    I love the variety so far! Nothing like running on the treadmill singing at the top of my lungs...at home that is, i try not to when i'm running outside don't wanna scare the neighbors :wink:
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    LMFAO, Flo Rida, and David Guetta. They have some great upbeat tunes.
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Muse, Greenday, PANIC! at the disco, Foo Fighers...anything with some RAH behind it to get me going!
    I tend to go running for my exercise, and need to listen to music! I can double my distance and time by just drowing out everything else and concentrate on the music! If i didnt have the music, i would give up very easily for sure! =D
  • selfsmarted
    Options
    house and trance
  • JamieS04
    Options
    Panic at the Disco! I haven't listened to them in forever...I used to love running to I write sins not tragedy's. okay so i'm totally going to show my age with this question...but what is trance? LOL
  • DollaMimi86
    Options
    I do alot of house, trance, techno and upbeat club music. Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia.... In general I love all sorts of music but those types of music gets me going gives me the energy I need lol.