Another NSV for me

Options
lilmisfit
lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
I had a pretty crappy day at work today. My boss went off on me for no reason at all and made me cry. So...to cheer myself up I did a little bit of retail therapy. I went to this really cool vintage store that also has new stuff and found some cute denim mini skirts. I've been needing a new one for awhile since all of mine are way too big now. Well....lo and behold, I found one that I liked and looked at the tag - it was a size one. I thought, "No way I'm going to fit into this", but, just for sh!ts and giggles I tried it on and
IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!! I was beyond excited and kept checking the tag :laugh:

It REALLY, TRULY, is a SIZE ONE! :drinker:

I'm so happy I could pee my pants. :bigsmile:

Ok, not really. :laugh:

Replies

• lilmisfit
    Options
    Here I am in said Size One mini

minisizeone.jpg
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I LOVE those boots!! WTG!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Love the look .... those boots are awesome too .....

BTW - I am a STRAIGHT guy .... and dont have a shoe fetish .....
  • FitXnX50
    FitXnX50 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I know what you mean about the disbelief part. I once got on the scale in the locker room so many times that a stranger I hadn't noticed asked me if it was broken or something.
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    Looking good! I know what you mean about the disbelief part. I once got on the scale in the locker room so many times that a stranger I hadn't noticed asked me if it was broken or something.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    I LOVE those boots!! WTG!

Thanks! They're Jessica Simpson. Who knew? :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!