Too Low

Options
2»

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    But i actually have a really slim bone structure: what's the circumference of your wrist?

wrist means nothing honey. 120 is low. very low. I'd say don't post asking if you're going to fight us. But I look back at my skinny pictures, at 110, and i'm disgusted.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,931 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: take life one day at a time and as you approach the healthy weight range you will be able to make a decision based on how you look, how your clothes fit, and how you feel.....I changed my goal weight several times. After I reached the really low goal I had set for myself, I decided to raise it by three pounds but I didn't know that until I got there.
  • Kstar97
    Options
    I apologize if it sounds like I'm disagreeing with you when I asked for your opinion; I'm not fighting; I don't believe in arguing about anything. I have reservations about that weight because that's what my doctor told me should be my lowest weight. I'm trying to understand if she was correct and how she came to that suggestion. Wrist size was the most logical explanation that I could come up with. I don't want to be that thin because then my boobs would get smaller and they're the only body part I have that I'm proud of. I wanted to see what other people thought and I'm trying to reconcile the two viewpoints is all.
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I apologize if it sounds like I'm disagreeing with you when I asked for your opinion; I'm not fighting; I don't believe in arguing about anything. I have reservations about that weight because that's what my doctor told me should be my lowest weight. I'm trying to understand if she was correct and how she came to that suggestion. Wrist size was the most logical explanation that I could come up with. I don't want to be that thin because then my boobs would get smaller and they're the only body part I have that I'm proud of. I wanted to see what other people thought and I'm trying to reconcile the two viewpoints is all.

focus on weight lifting, you will lose fat but maintain and gain muscle while doing cardio like jump rope (the best form of cardio) You may lose some boob but I dont think you will lose all. Wrist size has nothing to do with weight. get your body fat % and see if it is healthy and where you should be. Then work out to get your body fat % right.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was just gonna say that I've never heard of wrist size mattering EVER.. & 120 is entirely too low . If I wer to sprout 7 inches taller at 120 from 5'0 I would look anorexic and yes I do have a small frame as well