2 nsv in one day woohoo

Options
CkepiJinx
CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
So I work in a kitchen so I don't wear my engagement ring and wedding band every day, my ER has a high setting and my wedding band is carved leaves so a lot of nooks and crannies that could contaminate food of get clogged up, plus my hands are in water all day and I hate hate hate water under my rings.any way to the point Well I reaLized when I put them on today they were quite loose so I have to put some tape on them woohoo.

And nsv number two I just started switching from shorts to pants again and the jeans I wore today which fit well last spring I can now put on and off without unbuttoning or zippering them!

Replies

• nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations on those 2 nsvs!
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    what does nsv stand for??
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I am in your boat with the rings. This Spring when I started MFP my wedding band was tight. Now it is so loose that I have to wear it on my middle finger.
    The same with my pants-the ones I wore last Spring and were tight now dont stay up.I was over 18 pounds lost this morning.

Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Non Scale Victory. Great Job!
  • gkershner
    Options
    Non scale victory, I believe.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
  • kalinsak
    kalinsak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good work congrats!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just got mine resized :) congrats!!!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanx I have a lot more weight to lose before I can even consider resizing so tape will do for now. Congrats on resizing your juli_jones
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!