Replies

• srobinson84
    srobinson84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!!!
  • nocnrs
    nocnrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! You are doing great!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! I know you must be getting compliments up and down! Great work and keep it up!
  • carolannrichard
    Options
    Awesome job...you look great!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    WTG! You rock girl!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well you have plenty to be proud about, that's for sure! Awesome work, you are looking fantastic! :)
  • carla1958
    Options
    you are an inspiration!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    nice job so far; keep it up!
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! I would've never guessed you were ever still at 230. Keep up the great work! If you need more support please add me. I've lost 93 lbs, from 314 to 221 & my goal is 170. How long did it take you?
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • neffesther
    Options
    Holy Smokes that's a lot of responses in the few short hours I was at work!

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words. I couldn't have made the progress that I have made without the support of fellow MFP-ers.

Second, I don't have any special secret for my weight-loss. I realize ten months is a short amount of time to lose 100lbs, but I guess it's just genetics or something. lol. I always try to eat all my calories, including exercise calories, and I make sure I workout at least three times a week. Sometimes it's just a brisk walk around the block, sometimes it's a circuit training video...just depends on my mood. That's it. No special pills or fad diets. :-)
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey and giving me some needed inspiration. Also glad to read you did it the old fashioned, hard-one way. Way to go and keep up the amazing job!
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your success so far. And thanks for sharing your pics to keep people like me inspired. :)
  • ifitis2beitisup2me
    Options
    Amazing!
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspirational!
  • somerrodden
    somerrodden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration to all of us trying to lose weight!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!
  • fatimah2107
    Options
    Wow! You are so strong and so beautiful! Keep it up!
  • MPJCRUZ
    MPJCRUZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Great job! Thank you for posting, You are truly an inspiration. Good luck and best wishes on your future goals, keep up the amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!