Favorite Coffee Creamer?

Options
I used to use Half and Half but now I am hooked on coffee creamers (I know Half and half is sooo much better for you!) but I love all these seasonal flavors!! So far Peppermint Mocha is my favorite. What is your favorite flavor? I want to try some new ones!

Replies

• xojinx3
    Options
    I really like hazelnut flavored creamers! I'd LOVE to find a pumpkin flavored one though!!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free French Vanilla... <3 it
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Bailey's French vanilla. Not low calorie..but oh so good.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1 tbsp of fat free creamer
    1 tbsp of light hot chocolate mix
    Only 30 calories and makes my coffee rich and creamy.
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    none... i like my coffee like my guy: tall, dark, and fresh.

but.. i do enjoy the seasonal creamers they have. pumpkin spice, peppermint mocha, and eggnog (omdg, yumm)
    or a splash of vanilla soymilk and a dash of truvia
  • Chel_c87
    Options
    Peppermint Mocha!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Pumpkin spice!
  • xojinx3
    Options
    Where did you find pumpkin spice creamerrrrrr?
  • krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So Delicious (yes, that's the brand lol) Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer in Hazelnut. I will NOT drink coffee otherwise
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    International Delight Caramel Macchiato and French Vanilla. Mmm!
  • LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I LOVE anything pumpkin but the pumpkin spice isn't so great to me?! Weird I know. And your favs don't have to be seasonal, it can be any! I am looking for new flavors.

I tried the Caramel mochiatto today at work, YUM!
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Caramel Macchiato by Nescafe and Sugar Free French Vanilla Coffeemate, only 15 cals per tablespoon
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate Hazelnut.
    Its so bad for me but its soo yummy.
    4tsp is 60 cals.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, the Coffee-mate pumpkin spice, eggnog latte, and peppermint mocha flavors are so good. Now I want some!
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    I have only tried the Internation Delight York Peppermint Patty. My friend made a low carb cheesecake and bought this to flavor it, then realized it had more sugar and carbs than she realized. I like it but, I want to find the sugar free versions because I am careful with my sugar.

I want to try the seasonal varieties as well as Almond Joy (doesn't come in sugar free). I haven't found eggnog in sugar free yet either. I have been looking online at the websites to see the varieties offered. I can't get sugar free in my small town. I will have to buy them when I go to the larger cities.

I am more so wanting them to flavor my protein shakes. I use vanilla and chocolate protein powder, so the creamers will add some flavor. I will try it in my coffee though.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Caramel macchiato is my favorite, but I also fell in love with pumpkin spice and the coldstone ice cream flavor.
  • DKing33
    DKing33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Stone Cold Creamry - International Delight
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate Natural Bliss - Sweet Cream flavor.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I really like hazelnut flavored creamers! I'd LOVE to find a pumpkin flavored one though!!

Try the sugar-free flavored coffee syrups, just like the ones they use in the coffee house:

http://www26.netrition.com/davinci_syrups_page.html

I just got my holiday order from them: Pumpkin Pie (Awesome!), Toasted Marshmallow, White Chocolate, & Gingerbread. They're made with Splenda, so no calories added. Enjoy!! :bigsmile:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    International Delight has a bunch of different flavors. I just picked up a Smores one yesterday that's quite tasty. I also like the Hershey's Chocolate Caramel and Cinnabon ones. I bought some Pumpkin Pie Spice for my husband but I didn't care for it.