Calling ALL night people!!

Options
Louisianababy93
Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
since we can't sleep anyway! we might as well be entertained!

what's on your mind? whatcha doing? how was your day? and pure randomness is welcome!

like why is sandwiches called sandwiches? there's no sand in them!

Replies

• wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I always wondered who thought, "hmmm the next thing that comes out of that chickens butt I am gonna eat."
  • cherryboomb
    Options
    LOL you're funny ! used to have an account on here awhile back, rejoined for round two starting in the morning. School and work has me fried and I feel like I can't do it but if everyone else on here can I can too ! Currently doing homework, yucck. What's everyone else up to?
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    true lol why is a driveway called a driveway and a parkway a parkway when you park on the first one and drive on the second?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    LOL you're funny ! used to have an account on here awhile back, rejoined for round two starting in the morning. School and work has me fried and I feel like I can't do it but if everyone else on here can I can too ! Currently doing homework, yucck. What's everyone else up to?

i'm listening to music and singing...badly.lol
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    true lol why is a driveway called a driveway and a parkway a parkway when you park on the first one and drive on the second?

amen! finall someone understands!
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    On my mind: In 100 years, no one will remember me. Might as well go crazy. But not TOO crazy,or they'll remember. History's finnicky like that.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Along the same lines as the chicken...who was the first person to look at a cow and say "i'm gonna pull those things hanging down and drink whatever comes out"
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Do animals get reincarnated too ?

My wifes cat is a reincarnated dog / parrot .... it plays fetch and likes to sits on your shoulder.
  • Hulk0511
    Options
    What about an oyster? Hmmm let me look in this shell and eat whatever is in there. LOVE THEM LOl
  • GraciousMother2012
    Options
    Hey everyone out there!! Well you can't sleep -- join the crowd! There are some nights that I can lay down and I go straight to sleep and then wake up about 1am and can't go back to sleep for nothing. I just joined PRISM and haven't lost any pounds but I just filed out some food charts! I am so excited! Congratulations to EVERYONE that has lost pounds.
  • GraciousMother2012
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    or why do they not make cars outta metal anymore?
  • cherryboomb
    Options
    Do animals get reincarnated too ?

My wifes cat is a reincarnated dog / parrot .... it plays fetch and likes to sits on your shoulder.

would love to meet this cat HAHAHA:laugh:
  • Hulk0511
    Options
    Yea you lean against it now and crack the damn thing like a big *kitten* matchbox car
  • Hulk0511
    Options
    i work nights so I am up from 7p to 7a
  • Louisianababy93
    Options
    Yea you lean against it now and crack the damn thing like a big *kitten* matchbox car

lol,and if you crash,its pretty much gone!!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

OR witches! What gives, man?
  • Hulk0511
    Options
    Yep disposable cars lol
  • caribirdie
    caribirdie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Or why doctors set up a "practice" to treat their patients...what's all that school for anyhow?
  • Louisianababy93
    Options

OR witches! What gives, man?

thats true! they're not flying around on brooms!!