questions about the butt

Options
Hi. So, here goes my question...what is the most effective way to change the shape of your butt.....I am talking more rounded,firm and lifted.

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's the best way, but I've been running the Couch to 5K program and doing a kickboxing video. My butt was the first area to change (lift and firm).
  • deamarie
    Options
    LUNGE, LUNGE, LUNGE! In every way, shape and form! Elevate the front leg on a step and you will get an even better concentration on the hiney.
  • deepballs100
    Options
    I would go with running its the best way to exercise the whole body
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Running is great
    Also lunges and squats, these can be done at any level starting with having to use a bar bell for balance or a chair all the way up to using a bosu ball to challenge your balance. Also going from no weights to using weights will help too.

Look up buttock exercises online and you will find a lot of ideas.
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    i always had a fair sized booty, when i lost my weight, i lost my butt too. it is one of the things i am most dissatisfied with. i have been doing so many leg/butt exercises at the gym with not much change. my legs are getting more muscular and toned but the butt is still nonexistent. i think running is what got rid of my butt. i run a lot and read that the easiest way to get a smaller butt is to run. well, i ran it right off :( i will keep working on getting some of it back but it is not easy.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    All types of lunges, RUNNING (has really helped my butt!!), step ups, squats, straight legged dead lifts, roller blading,