questions about the butt

jackeezqueen
jackeezqueen Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi. So, here goes my question...what is the most effective way to change the shape of your butt.....I am talking more rounded,firm and lifted.

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    I don't know if it's the best way, but I've been running the Couch to 5K program and doing a kickboxing video. My butt was the first area to change (lift and firm).
  • LUNGE, LUNGE, LUNGE! In every way, shape and form! Elevate the front leg on a step and you will get an even better concentration on the hiney.
  • I would go with running its the best way to exercise the whole body
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Running is great
    Also lunges and squats, these can be done at any level starting with having to use a bar bell for balance or a chair all the way up to using a bosu ball to challenge your balance. Also going from no weights to using weights will help too.

Look up buttock exercises online and you will find a lot of ideas.
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    i always had a fair sized booty, when i lost my weight, i lost my butt too. it is one of the things i am most dissatisfied with. i have been doing so many leg/butt exercises at the gym with not much change. my legs are getting more muscular and toned but the butt is still nonexistent. i think running is what got rid of my butt. i run a lot and read that the easiest way to get a smaller butt is to run. well, i ran it right off :( i will keep working on getting some of it back but it is not easy.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    All types of lunges, RUNNING (has really helped my butt!!), step ups, squats, straight legged dead lifts, roller blading,
This discussion has been closed.