65lbs gone.. not quite done yet

Options
hooperkay
hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
It all started with a softball team. At work everyone wanted to start a softball team so I signed up too. I have always avoided cameras. Anyway my friend posted a pic of me with team on facebook and I about died when I saw it. In fact it bothered me so bad that I started dieting at the moment I saw it!!
Okay so some stats..
Starting weight 243lbs
height 5'7"
waist 44
hips 46
chest 41
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/edit?picture=5561359
me.jpg
After 200 days on MFP
weigt 177
waist 37
hips 40
chest 35
1349823012122_zpsfd2465c6.jpg

still have around about 14lbs left.

Replies

• mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Can't see your before but your now looks fantastic!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Can't see the before; I guess you really do hate that pic! I'm glad you've made such positive changes for yourself. You're an inspiration to me. :flowerforyou:
  • hooperkay
    Options
    lol.. I'm trying to get it to post..lol... It's in my profile... It just won't post with image code...ugh....
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! Congrats to you on your success and commitment! Great job!
  • Kristy_Albritton
    Options
    You're beautiful, lady! Keep up the hard work! You're an inspiration for us all! :)
  • hooperkay
    Options
    It all started with a softball team. At work everyone wanted to start a softball team so I signed up too. I have always avoided cameras. Anyway my friend posted a pic of me with team on facebook and I about died when I saw it. In fact it bothered me so bad that I started dieting at the moment I saw it!!
    Okay so some stats..
    Starting weight 243lbs
    height 5'7"
    waist 44
    hips 46
    chest 41
    me.jpg
    After 200 days on MFP
    weigt 177
    waist 37
    hips 40
    chest 35
    1349823012122_zpsfd2465c6.jpg

still have around about 14lbs left.

Finally worked!!
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Great job.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Superb, so proud of you :-)
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look great!!!! Awesome dedication and commitment. :flowerforyou:
  • nsdjogger
    Options
    The difference is incredible. Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!