Insignificant misdeed in you'd like to apologize for.

Options
n0ob
n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
Mine: I once answered Polo!! to a woman looking for her son Marco in (then) Epcot.

I'm sorry ma'am and I hope you found your son that day.

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

My apologies to the telemarketer Dodo lady who I raised my voice to on the phone. Yelling at someone who has called 5 times in the last 2 days is not the best way to say "leave me the hell alone".
  • n0ob
    Options
    My bad on the title...was going to read "in your life", but it was too long, and I missed "in" when I shortened.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I once kissed my Pastor on the mouth. We had just wrapped up an emotional marriage counceling session. As we turned to go he hugged my hubby, but I was kind of trying to just sneak out the door. Our Pastor says "hey you can't sneak out without saying goodbye". I turned around to give him a quick hug but for some reason he puckered up and we kissed right on the mouth. :blushing: It was the oddest and most embarassing situation. Kind of like when your talking to someone on the phone who is just a friend but you say "love you goodbye" as if it were your hubby or girlfriend. We were boh shocked and kind of laughed about it later. So sorry Karen, I kissed your husband but believe me... you can keep him!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I didn't do this but we all got uncomfortable in the moment and laughed a lot later....

We were sitting at a lunch counter and the gal behind the counter is annoyingly chatty. There was an older couple also at the counter and it came that they were getting married and that they both had been married before. She started razzing them saying he better be careful because he was her tenth husband. She was annoyed and curtly corrected that this was going to be the second marriage for both of them. The counter lady then said "Oh, just one divorce" to which the woman replied - "No were both widowed" to which the counter lady replied - "Oh good." - :noway: Really? Oh good that their spouses died.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Mine: I once answered Polo!! to a woman looking for her son Marco in (then) Epcot.

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up right now.

So thankful I didn't have liquid in my mouth when I read this.
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Lol as the wife of a "Marco", I cannot tell you have often this happens. And people never cease being amused from it hahaha.

In the spirit of this thread, I apologize to any child, animal or inanimate object that my (female) dog has ever humped. There are so many...
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I found a little kid's wallet at the Renaissance Festival a couple weeks ago. It had 2.00 in it. I threw it in my purse and was going to turn it in to lost and found, but forgot. I felt bad the whole ride home. Sorry little dude, hope you weren't saving that 2.00 for anything special. :frown:
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I doped.

Lance A.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    So sorry to the church we used to blast AC/DC's Hells Bells at every Sunday during prayers
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    To the lady at the baby beauty pageant whose baby was 4th runner up 18 years ago...
    I'm sorry I said your baby was ugly. And she has grown up to be a very pretty young lady.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    To one man whom I had relationship for almost 6 years who I broke his heart because I fell out of love for him, I'm really sorry. You keep telling me that you have a new girl but your actions strongly speaks for itself, that you still haven't moved on from our relationship even if the split up happened 5 years ago. As much as how sorry I feel but it would be much worse if I continue with our relationship knowing that I cannot love you the same way as you do for me. I keep on ignoring your sms because I want you to forget me so you can finally move on. I hope soon you will find the right woman who will love you with all her heart.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My friend and I were walking behind a group of really religious people in the street and tried to analyze the relationships between them out loud. So I'm sorry because, you probably heard us and it must have been awkward for you.
  • n0ob
    Options
    I once farted in a crowded elevator that was going from the lobby to the 30th floor.

Nah, that was pure awesome...I'm not sorry about that.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I once farted in a crowded elevator that was going from the lobby to the 30th floor.

Nah, that was pure awesome...I'm not sorry about that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that is gold!!!!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I once kissed my Pastor on the mouth. We had just wrapped up an emotional marriage counceling session. As we turned to go he hugged my hubby, but I was kind of trying to just sneak out the door. Our Pastor says "hey you can't sneak out without saying goodbye". I turned around to give him a quick hug but for some reason he puckered up and we kissed right on the mouth. :blushing: It was the oddest and most embarassing situation. Kind of like when your talking to someone on the phone who is just a friend but you say "love you goodbye" as if it were your hubby or girlfriend. We were boh shocked and kind of laughed about it later. So sorry Karen, I kissed your husband but believe me... you can keep him!

o em geeeee!!! That's hilarious!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'd like to apologize to the telemarketer who called at 9:30pm last night for pretending to be Chinese and then screaming "no!" over and over before hanging up.

I know your job is sh*tty. I hope I made you laugh instead of being mad.
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So sorry to the church we used to blast AC/DC's Hells Bells at every Sunday during prayers

could have been worse, you could have been listening to "Highway to Hell" LOL
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to all the dudes who watched me pick my nose when I was younger. My Dad told me to do that if I was getting attention I didn't want. Who knew "no thanks" worked just as well. :noway:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to my body for being so overly critical of it. I am beautiful even with extra weight and I need to know that and own it every day.

On a lighter note, I'm sorry to my surgeon for tape recording everything he said during our post-op visit like some paranoid freak. I had gotten this idea from my previous surgeon who actually encouraged it, but apparently I was the first patient of the second surgeon to ever do this. I was so embarrassed once he mentioned that (after I asked if others recorded visits). He did not seem annoyed but I am sure it was unnerving. I did not mean to make it look like I was going to sue him the first chance I got. :embarassed:
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to my cousin who lives in Washington. You post of FB that you need a babysitter, I know you have no family around and it's hard for you to get one, so I shouldn't be mean and offer to watch them when I live in Oklahoma.