NSV for today

Options
SexiBecki
SexiBecki Posts: 32 Member
Today I had to tighten my belt 1 more notch! : ) And my colar bones are becoming more pronounced : )

What's your NSV for today?!

Replies

• TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My favorite denim skirt nearly fell off today. Hadn't tried it in a while. From about the day after I bought it, it was a bit too tight.
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you! I realize that I have more energy. That is a wonderful thing.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've lost one chin, and my pants are falling off..time to retire them to the never again pile!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Those are all such great NSVs!! Congrats everyone!

I had TWO before 9:00 am! :D

1. I was able to go running comfortably in a seamless Y-back sports bra instead of a more supportive one!
    2. I feel super cute in my new size MEDIUM!! coat and skinny black pants!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am wearing pants that never used to fit , not even go over my bum, now they are comfy jeans.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Was told I'm 'looking glamorous again' :happy:
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The dress I was losing weight to wear is too big - I overshot it! Plus every belt is on the last notch. I need a belt hole maker I guess - in the good way!
  • Oh_Em_Jayyy
    Oh_Em_Jayyy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sorry, newb here: What does NSV mean? :blushing:
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    All the jeans that used to be my everyday wear or things I squeezed into on a "skinny" day are too big. Time to go shopping!
  • Ooohemily
    Options
    ENERGY! SO much more energy. it's thrilling. :)
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Sorry, newb here: What does NSV mean? :blushing:
    Non Scale Victory
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today - raked, bagged the leaves from my entire backyard without getting winded. Also- ran out of fingers to put my wedding ring on. Finally :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are falling off and so I had to move it to my right hand and it is still loose. I won't re size til I get to goal though. Great NSV's everyone!
  • SexiBecki
    Options
    My NSV for today - raked, bagged the leaves from my entire backyard without getting winded. Also- ran out of fingers to put my wedding ring on. Finally :laugh: :bigsmile:

That's great! I love that I can go upstairs and not be worn out too : )
  • SexiBecki
    Options
    ENERGY! SO much more energy. it's thrilling. :)

Such a great NSV : )
  • SexiBecki
    Options
    The dress I was losing weight to wear is too big - I overshot it! Plus every belt is on the last notch. I need a belt hole maker I guess - in the good way!

Time to go shopping!
  • KStyleFitness
    KStyleFitness Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My pants are falling off today and they have no belt loops! Time to give these away.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I put on my wide calf boots from last winter today, and they keep falling down to my ankles!!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Today - I was cinching the belt tighter and couldn't find the hole (for lack of a better word)... looked down and I missed the last one by more than an inch!!! I had to loosen the belt to get it to buckle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!