Why am I waking up starving?

Options
I am waking up starving!! I have my 1200 for the day. 3 meals, 3 snacks. My last is around 7:30 it may be a diet yoghurt or nuts or a piece of fruit. My alarm goes off at 4:30am and by 5:30 I'm at work starving hungry!!! Anyone know what's going on with my tummy??'!!

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yeah - your metabolism is getting fired up and you need to fuel the fire! Really, it's a good thing to be hungry in the morning - your body is using it's fuel and requesting more so it can keep on burning. :heart:
  • deedeehunt
    Options
    You don't mention eating breakfast between your 4:30 alarm and being at work at 5:30. Stupid question but are you eating breakfast? And if you break down the work it literally means breaking your fast. Makes sense to be hungry first thing.
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Seems like your metabolism is changing. You should eat a snack (under 200 calories) or breakfast within an hour of waking up. Keep eating every 2 to 3 hours all day long to keep your fat burning away.
  • KarenWantsABikini
    Options
    I am having breakfast around nine am when it slows down here at work (I run a cafe) hence no time to eat straight away, but I will try to maybe have a banana first thing say about 5:30 just before work starts. Thanks!!