Memorize this

Options
2»

Replies

• longhaul64
    Options
    LOL! I got out of the shower in our downstair bathroom, and there on the wall was a spider the size of a silver dollar staring me in the face. I admit it.......... I screamed like a girl.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    someone tell lea to come check this out.... lol

Will....I hate you.

I don't. But I do.

awwwwwwww...it's a love/hate thing...i get it....it's cute. ;)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    OH Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the camel...now I am going to have to check the TP every time I go into the bathroom. mf_hide.gif
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Why
    Did
    You
    Do
    That
    :cry:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Evil....just....evil.

That's as bad as me finding a huge huntsman in my bedroom. Sucks being a girl living on my own....had to kill the thing with spray (while yelling "Die, mother******) and flush before bedtime. Took me an hour to get to sleep.

Need man, to be big protector from evil spiders in my house.
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    Huntsmans are the worst spider of them all.
    I know they are harmless etc etc but they are big and scary and they just "turn up"
    Walk out room - no spider
    Walk back in 30 seconds later - big fat huntsmand on the wall!

My last house had catherderal ceiling - ranging from 3 metres up to about 5.5 metres at full height - try getting a spider off that when you can't leave the room til he's dead!

We used to throw rolls of toilet paper at them - it would knock them off the ceiling but wouldn't break anything on the way down!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    We had scorpions in our last place...luckily my cats usually took care of them.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    O_o

I saw a spider in my bathroom, so I got a tissue and very, very carefully, burned the house down.

This! <3
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    am i seriously screwed up? my first thought was the spider hanging on for dear life as the roll spun. then getting squashed, making a sound like "squish thub thub thub thub"

poor little thing :-(

Hahahaha!!!

Thanks for helping me avoid the terror, nausea and sleeplessness for 3 seconds. Excuse me, but I need to go purchase some Raid.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    am i seriously screwed up? my first thought was the spider hanging on for dear life as the roll spun. then getting squashed, making a sound like "squish thub thub thub thub"

poor little thing :-(

Hahahaha!!!

Thanks for helping me avoid the terror, nausea and sleeplessness for 3 seconds. Excuse me, but I need to go purchase some Raid.

I tried using Raid on the huntsman I had in my bedroom....let's just say the little b*stard didn't die straight away like the Raid label says.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    there-was-a-spider-i-panicked.jpg
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Grrrrrr!!! I will never be able to relax in the bathroom again!
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have house centipedes lurking in my bathroom. A billion times scarier than general spiders. They move so fast, like 2 feet per second. It's horrifying.

UGH - I HATE THOSE!!!!!!