New to this.

Options
Hi, y'all. Friends call me Ky. I'm 23. Been over weight all my life. Married, two kids, good job. My job isn't physically demanding but I do walk a lot. Sometimes I forget that I'm over weight. I've always been pretty hyper active. I never really pursued weight loss before for a couple of reasons. I have trouble finding motivation to change my life-style, but mostly I'm afraid of what my 'new' body will look like. I don't wanna be all saggy. :-/ Seems like everyone around me is getting some weight loss surgery or a diet pill of some sort... I don't want to do anything so dramatic. I'd would like encouragement and advice from all who are wiling to share! Hopefully one day I'll be in a position to return the kindness. So, to sum it up, I'm Ky, I'm fearful, but open to change. My goal is to lose 115 lbs. Here we go.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shy1980
    Options
    Hi,

im looking for support too, new to this , add me x
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    WELCOME new people!!! This site is amazing. Full of support, motivation and help information. I have had mfp for many months but only started faithfully using it January 1st! If any of you would like to add me, feel free too. I am always looking for motivated supportive buddies. :)
  • rbeebee1
    Options
    Good luck! This site is awesome if you are diligent with it :) I'm hoping to lose some pounds before I see my boyfriend again...Hope you reach your goal!