Looking for more friends

Options
Hello,

I have been on MFP for a couple of week. I never thought that counting cals would help in weight lose the way it has. Looking for more support. I have two kids that run me around all the time.

Thanks have a good day and weekend.

Replies

• mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have had mfp for months, but only started using it in january. I totally love it!!! It is awesome, all the helpful hints, supports and motivation are great. I too have kids running around at home, and exercise and such aren't always as easy, but I have been trudging along. I am always looking for buddies, add me if you'd like! :)
  • nkcraig
    nkcraig Posts: 16
    Options
    I am new too. I joined this site so long ago but never did anything about it but join. Now i am motivated to lose weight for my health and to keep up with my very active 10 month old son. I am planning to add you both if you don't mind. I need other Mommy's to help motivate me on the hard days and to look to for inspiration. Any tips are much appreciated.
  • rbeebee1
    Options
    Hi there! From Boston perhaps? My boyfriend is going to school in Cambridge, so I am always up there visiting. I love the city <3 Glad you are having good results with the website, hopefully I will too! Good luck and hope you reach your goal, whatever that may be :)
  • threemilewalkers
    Options
    my name is Ann I am from Lousiana and I am ;looking for friends to add for encouragment for each other ,,,Have a nice weekend !
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have been on here for a while and love it to pieces. I am on here daily and try to send love and support to everyone cause I know this is a long hard journey. Anyone is free to add me on here. Have a great day!
  • rlst82009
    Options
    I just joined up last week, so still getting used to counting calories but it sure keeps me aware of what I am eating!
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! How are you? :)
    Good luck with your weight loss journey; perseverance can conquer all challenges, don't give up! :D

Best wishes,
    Shiv.