Introduction - anyone from NC?

Options
My name is Jennifer, I am 30+ and have 4 beautiful daughters! My mom and I began our fitness/weight loss journey July 16th. So far, I am down 20 pounds! My biggest challenge to date is staying below my daily calorie goal. I am thrilled with my current weightloss but I still have about 50 pounds to go. I need some encouragement! Anyone else from NC, if so, what town/city are you from? I am in the China Grove/Salisbury area!

Replies

• melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Im in eastern nc :)
  • JGarmon24K
    Options
    So nice to meet you! How long have you been at it? I see you have a 27 pound loss! GREAT JOB!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    which time? lol

This go 'round since about late July, early August (but only about 11 of the 27)...i was losing great then started working out some and started maintaining, then .04, .08 gains and now Im back up about 4 lbs *sigh. Ive been in a rather cruddy mood the last week or two and the fun size halloween candies arent helping any. MUST. GET. IT. TOGETHER.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< NC here too. Great place to live. Welcome!
  • JGarmon24K
    Options
    I know what you mean. My oldest daughter is in color guard for her high school marching band and the past few weeks have been difficult for me with all the stadium food. The throw in a birthday or two...cake, cookies, ice cream, hot dogs and chips...and I've been slipping too! And on top of all that, with the cooler weather moving in, it's hard to get out of be at 5:10 to get my full 40 minute walk/run in in the mornings! I've really gotta get my butt in gear!
  • JGarmon24K
    Options
    @busygymmom - what part of NC are you from?