Who's on the Insanity Program?

Options
Where's all the success stories? Or the beginners coming into the program? I love this workout ! It has really worked for me.

Replies

• saravsally
    Options
    I started it, but have had a lapse for the last few days. We got pulled away for a impromptue business trip. getting back into it tomorrow!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I am about a week from completing Insanity. I am super toned, but I did not lose any weight. I was hoping for better results.
  • jnp96
    Options
    What kind of results did you get?
  • mellycupcakesxo
    mellycupcakesxo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Toned but no weight loss? Did you eat clean? Eating right is like 80% of success to lose weight. You have to change your eating habits. In the first month I lost 12 lbs in the first round. Not as much as I wanted but i have a busy schedule with my kids and school. we do what we can! Ive lost an additional 5 lbs but ive REALLY been slacking off this second round. it's hard but we gotta keep going!
  • mellycupcakesxo
    Options
    And i got super toned as well. my legs and arms look great now. i have definition in my stomach. i can see a six pack coming in. i have more endurance and stamina
  • mellycupcakesxo
    Options
    that happened to me when i went to washington for 8 days! so i only did insanity for one day while i was there! :(
  • Thin1979
    Options
    I tried insanity but always felt like I was going to pass out. I thought this cannot be right for me. I am in fairly good shape, if anyone has any advice I would like to start again.
  • jnp96
    Options
    I ate clean most of the time. I do not eat meat, fast food, and minimal dairy. I am about 10-15 pounds from my goal weight. You are 100% correct that diet is 80% of success. My guess is I am eating too many calories and indulging too often in sugar products. I am trying to keep motivated and find the diet that is successful for me.
  • smitch09
    smitch09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just completed my first fitness test on insanity today am looking forward to seeing the results, really hope I can stick to it. Am I being a wimp or did anyone nearly throw up on the first day?!lol
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Going to be ordering the program in the next week. I am so excited to get started! I have recently lost 80lbs thru a different program and am now looking to lose about 15-20 more but to get a lot more definition. I have read a lot of great reviews and am looking forward to the challenge that I know awaits me. Does anyone find that the calories they are told to take in seems awful high??
  • atenin10
    atenin10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am at the end of week 4, about the start recovery week next week. So far, so good.