Headaches

Options
SInce i started doing this so since monday i've had little headaches there just kind of dull but they last all day does this mean im not eating enough. I dont know quite what to do.

Replies

• Kimbers
    Kimbers Posts: 14
    Options
    SInce i started doing this so since monday i've had little headaches there just kind of dull but they last all day does this mean im not eating enough. I dont know quite what to do.
  • KBagwell
    KBagwell Posts: 78
    Options
    I normally have BAD migranes but since I've been working out, eating right and drinking plenty of water I don't get them no where near as often!!!

You may be getting alittle dehydrated! Try drinking alittle more water or throw in some gatorade....

Hope this helps!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Could be lot of things

dehydration--are you drinking enough water?

caffeine--have you cut back on caffeine intake?

sugar--have you cut back on sugar intake sharply?

carbs--sometimes, decreasing carb intake dramatically can bring on headaches
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I was having those at first.. I wasn't drinking enough water. Make sure you drink all 8 glasses of your water!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Since I only drink coffee maybe two times a week I realized that the sugar substitute was giving me the dull all day headaches that you explained. I am now in the process of figuring out what doesn't I used my last 2 packets of sweet n low (which definitely is the source of my headaches), but I have a whole box of equal and a whole box of splenda in my pantry to still experiment with.
    Could this be happening to you?
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners trigger my migraines (they often give me a stomachache as well). My headaches are also from changes in sleep patterns, lack of water and or food, and hormonal changes.
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light gives me headaches - I think that is asperteme (spelling?)....do you drink Cyrstal Light?
  • Kimbers
    Kimbers Posts: 14
    Options
    i dont drink that but i do eat or drink that have the artificial sweetners in them so that could be my problem