jamie easons 12 week livefit

Options
Is anyone else doing it? I am on day 3 lol. Loving it so far... the no cardio for the first month thing is a little strange , taking some getting used to.

Anyone doing it or have done it in the past?

I would love to see some results!

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    bummp
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi, there are a couple of livefit groups on here - don't know how active they are though.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of the year but only got half way through. I would like to attempt again. Did like the workouts, although I had to modify some moves because I don't work out at a gym and don't have access to machines. Will probably start beginning of next year.
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am finishing week 11 tomorrow!

I like the program and it has definitely helped in toning my body more. I will probably take picture next Sat showing the progress I have made since I decided to change my lifestyle over 2 years ago and that will include some before/after from this program as well.

I don't follow the nutrition she provides as I don't think that is enough food for this type of workout.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I was looking into, but I haven't comitted to starting it yet. I don't think my diet is clean enough just yet. But, I do lift and follow some of the routines.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why more ppl dont want to do this.. it works if you stay with it.. im proof of it jamie herself is proof of it and 1000 others are proof. :) Like i say everytime i see this topic... cant thank jamie enough! ive never been so fit in my life >.> ... Im on phase 2 right now :) hahah the workout are hard the first time around but soo worth it..
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    I have no idea why more ppl dont want to do this.. it works if you stay with it.. im proof of it jamie herself is proof of it and 1000 others are proof. :) Like i say everytime i see this topic... cant thank jamie enough! ive never been so fit in my life >.> ... Im on phase 2 right now :) hahah the workout are hard the first time around but soo worth it..

i am loving it.. i have done 3 rounds of p90x, but i enjoy this more. i am using a bowflex home gym so i have to use my imagination soemtimes, but it gets the job done
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I could never give up my cardio!! Good luck.
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    I could never give up my cardio!! Good luck.

its only for 1 month